- Building Department
- Inspection Scheduling
How do I schedule my inspections...
Scheduling an Inspection with the Town of Hillsboro Beach Building Department can be done via telephone or by email. Using any of these methods requires the following information:
- Permit or Application number
- Job Address
- The discipline and type of inspection you are requesting
- The date of inspection
Please note, if you are scheduling inspections for the next business day, your request must be submitted no later than 3:00 PM.
To schedule the inspection via telephone, please call 954-766-2766.
You can schedule via email, online or call 954-766-2766. Please note inspection requests are accepted until 3:00 p.m. for the next business day inspection.
- For general building department information and electrical questions contact Steve Mitchell, Building Official / Chief Electrical at 954-592-5057 or email@example.com
- For Electrical questions/inspection coordination, contact Donald Correa, Electrical inspector at 305-962-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Structural questions/inspection coordination, contact K-Maron Perdue, Chief Structural inspector at 813-728-4925 or email@example.com
- For Plumbing questions/inspection coordination, contact Mike Siravo, Plumbing Inspector / Plans Examiner at 754-215-0909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Mechanical questions/inspection coordination, contact Joe Switalski, Mechanical Inspector / Plans Examiner at 954-909-7400 or email@example.com
- Peter Beaudoin, Assistant Building Official, Chief Plumbing/Mechanical Inspector, may be reached at 954-822-1057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspection results are available through the Gov-Easy web portal.