- News & Announcements
- 1174-1185 Hillsboro Mile Development
- Event Calendar
- A1A Redesign
- Sign Up For Emergency Alerts & Emails
- Covid-19 & Vaccinations Updates
- Website Accessibility Statement
Sign-Up Now for the Hillsboro Beach Blood Drive - Saturday, Oct 23, 2021 from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Appointments are encouraged. Read on...
FREE Electronic Recycling & Shredding Event. Safely discharge your Household Hazardous Waste, and Expired Prescription Drug Take Back. Join Us Saturday, October 23, 2021 from 9:00am -12:00pm at Town Hall. Read on...
Special Magistrate Hearing, scheduled Monday, November 8, 2021, at 9:00 A.M. The Town of Hillsboro Beach Special Magistrate Hearings are Held on the Second Monday of Each Month at 9:00 a.m. Read on...
The Town of Hillsboro Beach Commission will hold a Regular Town Commission Meeting, Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021 immediately following adjournment of the Board of Zoning Appeals Hearing. Read on...
- Development Project Appraisal
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile Preliminary GRS-Assessment-final
- Appendix B 1993 Conservation Area Agreement Broward County-Kennelly
- Development Application Related 2021 07 26
- 2021 07 19 Plat Note Language
- 2021 07 28 - Hillsboro Mile Civil Set DSS
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile - East Parcel Vegetative Communities Exhibit-Prelim App C 36x24
- 2021 07 28 Hillsboro Mile - West Parcel Vegetative Communities Exhibit-Prelim App D 36x24
- Justification Statement relating to Proposed Residential Development of Property(85658476.1)
- Performance Standard Height Bonuses - PRH Hillsboro(83807870.3)
- Trip Generation Letter 07 27 21
- Written Consent of the Manager and Members of PRH Dezer Hillsboro Mile LLC - signed
- Statement of Compliance with Height Criteria(85769975.1)
- Traffic Impact Analysis 07 27 21 Red
- 2021 07 29 Hillsboro Beach Siteplan Application Landscape Submittal
- 2021 07 29 Hillsboro Mile ARCH FINAL SUBMITTAL SET 36x24
Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) intends to make improvements to the portion of State Road AIA located in the Town of Hillsboro Beach, Florida.
The proposed plans and specifications for the improvements to State Road A1A includes increasing the elevation in specific locations, addressing the width of vehicular traffic lanes, the width and location of bicycle lanes, and the design and construction of a pedestrian sidewalk in a specific location of the Town.
The Town Commission of the Town of Hillsboro Beach supports the following specific key elements to the design and specifications currently being developed by FDOT relative to the improvements to be made to that portion of State Road A1A located in Hillsboro Beach, Florida:
1. Vehicle lanes to be maintained as presently exists and in any event no less than eleven (11) feet in width.
2. Limit bike lanes to 4’.
3. Sidewalk beginning at S.E. 10th Street and terminating at Opal Tower (1150 Hillsboro Mile).
4. Elevating the southern portion of town to eliminate flooding due to king tides, increased rainfall intensity and incorporating Broward County’s projected sea-level rise into design.
5. Maintain 35mph speed limit.
6. Additional crosswalks at Imperial and Le Baron/Illuminated crosswalks at all crosswalks in town.
- 441360-1 SR A1A Final Prints to UAOs (08-30-2021)
- PowerPoint Presentation (06-01-2021)
- FDOT Drainage Manual ( Jan. 2021)
- RES 2020-74 Specific Design for FDOT Re State Road A1A (12-1-2020)
- SR A1A Project Location Map
To Receive Town Emails_________________________________________________________________________________________
Sign up for Emergency Alerts via Text Messaging ! Text: HBPD1 to 888777
An Update from the Broward County COVID-19 JIC – January 29, 2021
Broward JIC Snapshot #9: New Online Vaccine Preregistration System is Here!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For Broward County, visit Broward.org/Coronavirus; or call COVID-19 Hotline at 954-357-9500
This update was prepared by Broward County ESF 14 – Public Information for the purpose of
keeping elected officials, municipal contacts and key stakeholders informed about collaborative activities
in our community to combat COVID-19. Questions, email publicinfo@Broward.org.
Broward County Frequently Asked Questions
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
The Town of Hillsboro Beach is committed to Accessibility
The Town of Hillsboro Beach strives to maintain a website that is both accessible to all visitors and compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) put forth by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We recognize that accessibility and usability are not always possible in every area of the website, or for those visitors using assistive technologies and devices. The Town of Hillsboro Beach conducts accessibility reviews of its website and remediates issues uncovered by these audits. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
The Town of Hillsboro Beach has designated an ADA Coordinator to facilitate assistance for disabled persons. If you are not able to access any of the content on the Website, please contact the ADA Coordinator for assistance, modification:
Sherry D. Henderson, CMC Town Clerk ADA Coordinator
Town of Hillsboro Beach 1210 Hillsboro Mile Hillsboro Beach, FL 33062 email@example.com 954-427-4011
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, etc.) and have difficulty accessing any information, please identify the information or material to which you seek access, specify the webpage or element and provide any other relevant information to help us locate the problem and your contact information so that the Town may provide a solution.